Roteschemie is the oldest German manufacturer of red mercury 20/20 258 99.9999999% (N9)/(N5). The company also produces liquid mercury from 99.99% and Caluanie Muelear oxidizer. It was founded in 1992 and has 83 employees. In 2021, sales will amount to 9.5 billion euros.
The company initially focused on recycling used mercury and various waste products that contained liquid mercury, with the environment in mind. The aim is to recover this mercury as a raw material, clean it and then put it back into the economy in its purest form as red and silver mercury.
Roteschemie has started to produce precious metal concentrates from precious metal bearing waste and tailings and to successfully vacuum and immobilize natural radioactive sludges and tailings containing red mercury and silver mercury.
Our Mission / Services (Merkur)
– Manufacture of German Red Mercury 20/20-258 and Silver Mercury on a large scale for wholesale worldwide.
– Collection, transportation and storage of waste products containing red mercury.
– Environmentally friendly vacuum thermal recycling of used mercury and various waste products containing mercury.
– Vacuum-thermal treatment and immobilisation of naturally radioactive sludges and mercury residues.
– Manufacture of the highest quality Caluanie Muelear Oxidize for global industrial supply on a large scale.
– Production of pure and purest red mercury 20/20-258 with oxygen refining and high vacuum distillation.
– Supply of high quality and highest quality mercury for gold processing.
-Maintaining the highest level of quality control on every product we sell and ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
-Fairness in dealing with our customers and mutual respect for each other.
-To produce and deliver exceptional value in a way that is both environmentally safe and ethical.
-We aim to remain a respected, high quality manufacturer and supplier of the purest quality German Red Mercury 20/20-258 9N, Silver Mercury and Caluanie Muelear Oxidize worldwide.
Roteschemie remains the premier manufacturer and supplier of German Red Mercury 20/20 258 9N, Silver Mercury and Caluanie Muelear Oxidize. We are the leading red mercury supplier to South American countries such as Colombia, Panama, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, USA etc. We manufacture red mercury in 34.5 kg bottles. Our latest production of liquid red mercury is supplied in 1kg bottles.
If your company wants to buy German red mercury, you should contact Roteschemie to know the current price of 1kg red mercury, red mercury price. Red mercury production at our facility is year-round, this guarantees our customers continuous access to one of the largest stocks of silver and red mercury.
- Seifgrundstrasse 2, 61348 Bad Homburg vor der Hoehe, Germany
- +49 1551 0538 322